Enthusiasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fetch a Bucket Someone thread

3 posters

Go down

The Fetch a Bucket Someone thread Empty The Fetch a Bucket Someone thread

Post  Alquiel Thu 17 Jun 2010, 16:18

Vael's wonderfully aww story tonight got me thinking. I think I can say it put a smile on several faces, it certainly did mine. And it went to show that the little things in life are good. Those little thoughtful things. Figured that sometimes it would be nice to share things that can put a smile on people's faces. Whatever it is.

So here's a thread to share those little things with each other.

Mine for tonight was Sherise bouncing over with a couple of gems for me, and wanting only a hug in return. Sherise, you made me smile and my hugs are yours with the greatest of pleasure

Vael, I'd love it if you could share your story again here.
Alquiel
Alquiel
Officer

http://nowiamtree.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Fetch a Bucket Someone thread Empty Re: The Fetch a Bucket Someone thread

Post  Vae Fri 18 Jun 2010, 11:17

Hmmmm making a battle hardened Dorf share his soppy love stories, what is the world coming too eh? hehe Laughing

Well here goes.... I had a massively crappy week at work and it all came to a head yesterday when complaints were made about poor standards in my department, which of course set me off in a massive rant (being the hot-headed Irishman that I am). So there I was, all my fuses burnt out and my internal thermometer had popped due my innate ability to generate explosive amounts of rage in a split second Evil or Very Mad and my poor fiancée happened to stumble upon my war path. The result was a falling out to the extent that I (being a twat) didn't sit beside her at dinner, and rather opted to sit on my own and stew in my rage. Aaaaaanyways, work finished, I stormed up to my locker to grab my belongings and checked my phone, 1 message from the missus with 3 small but awesome words...
"I love you xx"
Of course this tamed my raging soul and melted my heart into a little puddle of lovey-dovey goo, knowing that I'm one of the luckiest guys on the planet to have a girl like that by my side!!
Embarassed a little embarrassing for me to share but there you have it geek
Vae
Vae

Back to top Go down

Post  iRONthunder Mon 21 Jun 2010, 11:27

You're a lucky boy ^^ thanks for sharing.

iRONthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down