Come say hello.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Come say hello.

Post  Alquiel on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 10:06

Hooves are most definitely better than bare feet. And I have been reliably assured by my own eyes that Draenei are far less susceptible to the cold than other races....It's the only reason I can think of for seeing so many naked ones on the mailboxes in Goldshire....*nods*

Officer

View user profile http://nowiamtree.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elleyna on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 10:14

Well rather you than me Voo mate, I'm gonna nice and warm with big thick socks inside my boots. Although it looks like I'm going to be doing the Saturday Night Fever for all eternity...

Elleyna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 10:43

And if all else fails, use Cyneric as a footstool, and stick your chilly feet on his eternally burning hat.

*runs for cover and waits for the "Oi!"*

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tam on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:12

/gquit

I should probably mention, actually, that we've had some pretty serious problems with out of control goatpeople sticking their hooves in the fish feasts. This is will not be tolerated during future raids.
Tam
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 16:20

*wails*

why the feast!!

WHY!!!!!!
Joe

View user profile http://www.joegamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 15:38

Hello everyone Smile *waves*

I'm Arethusia (alts: Mesektet and Neeomi), married to Casirati. In my former guild I was mostly called "Sia" since it's a bit less of a mouthful than "Arethusia", and I've always been quite happy with it. Smile What else about me? Um. I'm 29, I have a husband, two cats and a certifiably insane kitten and I live in the East Midlands with them. In my day job I'm a legal secretary, and I'm also a confirmed and convicted baker of cookies. Smile

I'll be joining the guild very shortly, as soon as my bank balance permits me the transfers! I thought I'd come and say hello here too, can't wait to join you all properly. Smile

TTFN

Sia

Back to top Go down

Post  Vae on Mon 07 Jun 2010, 10:40

Woohoo, looking forward to meeting you in-game Sia!!! Very Happy
Vae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys

Post  Garfwain on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 14:00

Hi There guys.

Well, I'd like to start by thanking Colt directing me here, I met him in EPL farming a disgusting oozeling, and rather than the expected response of being told to extricate myself, he was polite, courteous and offered to move on, I must admit that surprised me pleasantly.

I therefore spent the next 30 min harassing the poor fellow about the whys and wherefores of your guild, and eventually got sick of me and told me to come say hi to you all on here :P.

So a little about myself, mainly the mature attitude of colt intrigued me, basically because I too believe in courtesy to all, we began to discuss our views on WoW and mmporgs in general, and found that we held similar views.

I've been playing WoW now for a little over 5 years, and have pretty much seen it all, raids, instances, classes. I have to admit though that I enjoy WoW for the social aspect, and enjoy helping people the most, enjoying myself with a group of like minded, and sometimes enjoy the company with many different kinds of people.

In terms of my interest in a wide variety of classes, it again stems from the desire and enjoyment of helping people, I enjoy being whatever is required, be it tank healer dps or utility, I also like to enjoy farming, and grinding, and as such can output a great number of mats that may be required by any members.

As for myself, IRL I'm an ex student still trying to find my place in life, with a couple degrees at my back and living in one of the highest unemployment areas in the UK. I'm a scot (no kilt), and have enjoyed fantasy, computers and sci-fi for most of my life. Being handed a bbc computer for my 4th bday and a programming book allowed me to play roleplaying games to my hearts content.

I enjoy comedy shows such as two and a half men, mock the week etc, plus firefly is one of my all time fave sci-fi series.

My Boyfriend is also an avid WoW player and were both in the process of leveling paladins, (Mine a tank, him a healer) and obviously, have a hope for raiding.

Anyway thats it for me, hope to see you guys around, (sorry for the long stream of nonsense :D)

Garf

Garfwain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherise on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 16:24

Garfwain wrote: I'm a scot (no kilt)

Awh... Sherise is disappointed! I want kilt pictures! *stomps hooves*

Hm.

Alquiel? Think you can force Colt into one and post piccies?

Edit; forgot the most important thing... Hi to you, Garfwain! *hands out cookies* Looking forward to meeting you!
Sherise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Garfwain on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 17:23

Thanks a lot! and im sure I could manage some pics...eventually... I don't know what people see in kilts, i've never liked them.

-noms on the cookie-

Garfwain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 18:02

Hey Garf, good to meet you!

Didn't sound like nonsense to me at all, in fact a lot of it I found nodding my head in agreement. And yes, Colt's very good at being sweet and courteous like that. I think it's why I forgive him his snoring! Generally we're all pretty good here, I like to think we treat each other here with the same level of respect as we'd like to receive ourselves - and it's a good way of battling back at any idiocy out there. You never know, they may get the message one day! Although we do have a Vael....*grins* He's got a delicate turn of phrase in guild chat and raid......

Anyway, it's good to meet you, and we'll have to get together some point, have an ingame chat, you can meet some more of us mad lot, and see what we all think of each other!

Oh, and one more, hugely important thing....

Do you like cake?!

Cheers!
Alq

Sherise, Colt actually has a Utilikilt. (http://www.utilikilts.com/ his is the black one) And he looks great in it! He's not worn it for ages though. But if we have a pic, I'll post it...you have been warned.

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherise on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 18:30

Alquiel wrote:
Sherise, Colt actually has a Utilikilt. (http://www.utilikilts.com/ his is the black one) And he looks great in it! He's not worn it for ages though. But if we have a pic, I'll post it...you have been warned.

Oh, awesome! I shall prepare the mind bleach and the chocolate! *sits down with a huge bucket of popcorn and waits*
Sherise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theanorak on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 20:38

By the way Garf: this is pretty much standard behaviour Wink

View user profile http://www.mysteriousbuttons.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Thu 29 Jul 2010, 01:55

... I don't know what people see in kilts, i've never liked them.

Perhaps its whats underneath them?

*shudder*

I went to far...

Oh btw, welcome.
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Garfwain on Thu 29 Jul 2010, 03:03

You know i think i have to agree, ive never desired to walk around like that with how cold scotland can be, and thanks for the great welcoming guys.

Garfwain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trombley on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 17:17

Hi Guys,

My name is Trombley I have just transferred over to Darkmoon following the footsteps of my two irl mates, Warreck and Waldron. I am currently levelling my warrior through the late 70's with an aim of quickly gearing up and experiencing the new end-game raid material. Both Warreck and Waldron have spoken very highly of Enthusiasm and I hope that you will be willing to welcome me on to the team!

My wow experience started with end game raiding with vinilla wow in MC and BWL, then in TBC I cracked on with Kara, SSC, ZM, MH and BT. During WOTLK I raided in the early days in Naxx 25 + ULD but have taken a bit of a break over the last 6 months.

Trombley in brief:
Raid nights x2 Days a week: Tuesday and Thursday
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury

Please feel free to give me a shout in game for a chat.

Cheers,
Trombley

Trombley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elleyna on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 17:50

Hey Trom,

Nice to see you've finally taken the plunge. Hurry and get yourself to the land of 80 mate so we can run some real dungeons and get you some serious shinies! I've had so much fun in the short time I have been here and I really hope you can do the same.

Elleyna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:15

welcome fella!
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  iRONthunder on Tue 03 Aug 2010, 04:29

I can vouch for trombley, he is a neat guy.

iRONthunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elphane on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 10:50

Hi Smile

My name is Dale, and I am wowaholic. wait, wrong forum... >.>

I am in the middle of transfering my lvl 80 nelf Death Knight (frost specc) to DMF to join your guild after talking to Alquiel. Basically I am moving after things went south with my old guild, they went more hardcore, I had personal issues and they treated me like crap to be brutally honest. So I went looking for friendly people, and met Alquiel on WoW_ladies on LiveJournal, and here I am Smile Can't tell you what my character name will be til tomorrow btw Razz I got bored of my old name.

So, a bit about me. I am 30, female and from North Yorkshire, England, where I live with my technophobe fiance. I have been playing WoW for 5 years now, with a few breaks but not many. Outside the game I enjoy reading, art, cats (I was a crazy cat lady long before it was an achievement! Though I don't have any just now sadly), ferrets and goth stuff.

Anyway, have to make it a quickie, so catch you all tomorrow (if it all goes well).
Elphane

View user profile http://elphane.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:45

Hey there Dale!

Welcome to our little home here! Think you'll find there's another North Yorkshire based guildie who I know is into Teh Goth - the goth nights up your way sound great, I keep meaning to head up, hassle some friends up there and go out with them sometime!

Really looking forward to catching up with you in game, and will see you there soon, hopefully!

Alq

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Derfil on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 12:44

North Yorkshire - that'll be me then Surprised)

As for Goffing it up - guilty. Usually either in Leeds and York as they're closest.
Derfil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elphane on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 07:15

Well I live near a small town called Ingleton, which is close to the Lancashire border, so the goth nights I normally go to are in Lancaster. Though planning on going camping in a few weeks and York is a possiblity. Or Whitby, even though the festival's not on.

Anyway, DK has arrived, called Moraith, but my BF also paid for me to bring an alt with me so I have a 39 warrior called Illeria as well. Will be on as either character all day Smile
Elphane

View user profile http://elphane.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Aidán says hello!

Post  Aidán on Mon 11 Oct 2010, 10:12

Dear fellow Enthusiasts

I've been lucky enough to be in your guild since last week and feel very comfortable with you lot. Therefore, I'd like to introduce myself personally here (note: this text is brought to you translated by Tanyanka). My characters name is Aidán, a level 80 (soon to be 85!) rogue. Offline I listen to the name of Thomas and I live in Germany. I've found you through my girlfriend Asayanka / Tanyanka. Btw; she actually stole that name: My Mains' name on my original server Kil'Jaeden is called Asá and his pet Asayanka.
Originally, I've started a hunter named Ôdin together with Asayanka but lost interest in him. Therefore I've decided to bring over one of my other Alts. Aidán started out as an undead rogue called Vandara but is very happy now to be a gnome.
One of the main reasons for my transfer away from Kil'Jaeden was that I've lost the fun in the game there. And, of course, because Asayanka / Tanyanka was running around Darkmoon Faire all the time. Very Happy
In addition, there are four great challenges for me to master: New Server, New Faction, New Language that is still very hard for me to master and last but not least: The prospect of future levelling with Tanyanka. Very Happy

Please be patient with me when it comes to speaking and writing English - I'm still learning!

I'm very much looking forward to future adventures together with all of you in Azeroth.

Aidán Very Happy

Aidán

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherise on Mon 11 Oct 2010, 10:18

Awww...you are so cute! *squeezes Aidán* I am happy to have you with us, and I know the rest of the crazies feels the same way!

I love you
Sherise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum