Applications

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Applications

Post  Rinaka on Thu 30 Sep 2010, 13:34

So its kinda like real life and work you have to employ so many special people?

Rinaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theanorak on Thu 30 Sep 2010, 13:49

Joe wrote:wellllll....

somehow Ano managed to get in :p

Haven't you gone yet? Hurry up!

View user profile http://www.mysteriousbuttons.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rem on Thu 30 Sep 2010, 13:50

On a more serious note - yes, of course it's okay! We're happy about new players, we're happy to give advice and some guidance. The only thing I realistically feel obliged to point out is that we're not a "levelling guild" in the sense that while we do play alts in these and those level ranges, it's not an "organised" activity. What I mean to say is that there's no guarantee or promise of guild groups for low level dungeons, or levelling companions.

We're absolutely happy to take a new player "under our wings" and help them get familiar with the World of Warcraft. That help will be mostly (not exclusively) in the form of advice though. I'm just pointing that out so there are no wrong expectations and bad feelings. So, yeah, send'em over!

And feel free to poke around here as much as you like Smile

Rem
Officer

View user profile http://remaglar.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinaka on Thu 30 Sep 2010, 13:54

Thanks Rem I did tell them that when they first start playing it might be a bit of a lonely experience and in know way was I going to send them your way with the expectations that you would help out and boost etc, just to give advice

Rinaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 07:40

Not a problem, Rinaka, and you're most welcome to pop into our forums anytime!

And at last I can say welcome, Daineiara! Yep, chocolate does make everything soooo much better - whatever form it's in! I have this cunning plan, if I ever strike it rich, which is to set up a "chocolate restaurant" where everything on the menu contains chocolate in one form or another......Oooh, while I remember, we have a reading thread, and a cooking thread too!

About the tracking, and cold wet 5am Saturday mornings, I can't actually say I know what those feel like!

So yes, once again, a huge welcome and good to have you on board!

Officer

View user profile http://nowiamtree.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Enthusiasm for enthusiastic approach on the application title!

Post  Clockwise on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 09:15

Hello!

I'm NOT 14, and i've been playing for quite some time! Very Happy

I love 25 manning deadmines and creeping up on herbalists in duskwood, just to scare the living daylights out of them!

GOLD PLZ!

-- Clock

---------

Nah i'm just kidding!

27 year old lunatic from norway looking for a big happy family Very Happy I've been playing mmorpgs for the last 14 years of my life, started out with Everquest and i've plowed through just about any mmorpg out there except for the later additions, i'm old school and i'm proud of it!

Ingame you can find me fishing, running with any gear on through deadmines just to see how far down i get before i bite the dust. I swam around Kalimdor once upon a time on my old hunter just to see how long it would take me, and i actually sent about 20 petitions to blizzard on various bugs along the way so it was actually a contributing experience, i even got an ingame email from 2 gm's where one of them gave me 1 gold as a price for such a "heroic and exciting adventure" Very Happy

I'm a very helpful person, i love to help other players as much as i can, if people ask me i tend to say yes, unless i'm off to work or you know need to "sleep" (did i spell that right?).

In real life i work in the health sector, i take care of old people and not so old people Very Happy and on the side of that i run my own company which is in a very exciting phase at the moment, if things go as planned i might be able to live off it for the rest of my life Very Happy So it figues i spend some time offline aswell.

But i'm a funloving guy, single (hey ladies!) always looking for a nice horde to smack around or drop into the lava in blackrock mountain Very Happy

General experience within online games is rather large, i've been a guild-leader in both Everquest and Anarchy Online, and participated in alot of raids in those games, but raids in wow is actually something i've stayed clear of due to other interrests.
I was a major fan of the X-roads Raids in the barrens when that was popular, and i wouldn't mind charging a horde city single handed just to stirr up the nest, and i've kick-started a few of those PVE-raids just by doing a single attack on my own and shouting: "we need more!" Very Happy

that's me, now i would love to get to know you all! Very Happy

-- Clockwise
Clockwise

View user profile http://www.gravalvorlig.no

Back to top Go down

Hello :)

Post  PsyChick on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 09:26

Hello.
My name is Eldbjørg and is from Norway. I'm 28 in nov. Living with my cute cat that is very happy to roll around on my keyboard :s So if you gets strange message from me sometimes you'll know its from my cat!
I work as a Animal Communication. Very interseting job Smile And i work at a petshop too Smile
PETS <3
I use my irl time to some juggle to. Love my devil and flower sticks Smile i'm getting pretty good now too if I can say that ;P
And ofc wathin lot of anime ;P

I have been playing wow from the start. (and anarcy online woot )
I have testes all the classes without the warrior...Razz
My main have been a druid from the start, but when I was raiding when we where just 60 we kinda need a priest too so i changed beetween those two for a long time Razz so you could say my heart belongs to the druids and the priest Smile
Raid a lot in lvl 60. When the bbc came out I hade a mod for PVP so that one year i just PVP. Now I kinda wanna go back to raiding again since I alwyas love that Smile Had a 1 year break and just starting to getting back. And it seems it is impossible to get a raid team now. Since on my server as a horde you have to have all the achivements to join. And how can I get the achivement to get in when I never gets in. LOL . So I kinda start to give up, but when my friend Lars told me about you guys. How great you guys are and so on Smile It sound so nice, so I kinda wanna join. Razz

I have recently transfered one of my PVP priest from lighting's blade to here Smile

If you have any other questions gimme a tell ( PsyChick ) or a post. Thanks for taking the time to read.

/cheer
PsyChick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherise on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 09:28

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Clocky! *grabs Clockwise and squeezes him hard*

That crazy nubcake here is my very best friend in RL, and pretty much the male version of me. (a Sherise with a penis if you want...heehee) I am so happy to see you apply! Finally! *dances around*

Edit: Eldbjørg (the second application here) mentions Lars. Lars = Clockwise. And I am guilty for all the smexy things he has told her about us. Muahaha.
Sherise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockwise on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 09:40

Sherise wrote:Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Clocky! *grabs Clockwise and squeezes him hard*

That crazy nubcake here is my very best friend in RL, and pretty much the male version of me. (a Sherise with a penis if you want...heehee) I am so happy to see you apply! Finally! *dances around*

Edit: Eldbjørg (the second application here) mentions Lars. Lars = Clockwise. And I am guilty for all the smexy things he has told her about us. Muahaha.

I Guess you all can just call me Shenis from now on Very Happy
Clockwise

View user profile http://www.gravalvorlig.no

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 13:59

Hey there Clockwise, Eldbjørg!

Hehe! Am away for a day, and get back to not one but TWO applications on the forum! And Sherise's best friend?! Woah!! Okies, any friend of Sherise's is a friend of ours!

Eldbjørg, I should warn you that a couple of our cats love nothing more than playing on the keyboard, so I'd not be surprised if they strike up an online friendship!

Seriously, great to meet you both, and I'm looking forward to chatting to you in game!

Officer

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  PsyChick on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 15:44

Haha I bet! Smile
/cheer
PsyChick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iRONthunder on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 08:52

Good to hear from you chaps and welcome! Come spend some time with us ingame. <3

iRONthunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lampy on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:45

Howdy everyone,

I was pointed in the direction of your guild by Rinaka he said that you were a great bunch of people and a lot of fun. Im new to WoW and new to mmorpg's my only real online gaming experience is on my PS3 playing call of duty and football etc so I am very new to all of this.

Im 32 live in colchester in essex in the UK and I work as a printer with Rinaka. Im single and like to do all the usual things when I get the time to do them work seems to take up most of my time.

Im just looking for some where to have some fun and have people to talk to and maybe ask some advice every now and then im not looking for any gold or any real help with anything I would prefer to learn it all myself anyway at the moment Im a level 3 gnome warlock. If you would prefer I waited till I was a higher level and knew a bit more about the game and how things work thats fine to.

Oh and im trying to convince Rinaka to come back, but he is a tough nut to crack at the moment Sad

Think thats it if you want to know any more then please feel free to ask

Lampy

Lampy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:58

Hi there Lampy - Rinaka told me he was pointing you in our direction! Firstly, welcome to the wonderful world of WoW! And secondly, we'd be delighted to welcome you on board. As you probably know we're first and foremost a raiding guild, but there's plenty of us who also level alts, and we've got a fair bit of knowledge amongst us, so you don't need to worry about waiting until we take you on board - just be warned some nights, we may well be concentrating on the raiding and not talking as much - however, we have ventrillo, so you'd be welcome to join in on those nights!

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elleyna on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 11:00

Nice to meet you mate, Rinaka spoke highly of you. Keep plugging away and get him to come back to us! I'll never forget when I first started playing WoW and how nooby I was, it was so much fun. I wish you all the best with your levelling experience, and I hope you fall in love with mmos like we all have. One piece of advice though, there are a lot of people out there who take great joy in giving people grief. You have to take the rough with the smooth, and what a better way to take the smooth than to join a fantastic guild! Always helps to remind me that there are some awesome people who play this game.

Elleyna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinaka on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 11:52

Thought you could of come up with a better name than Lampy :p

Rinaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lampy on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 11:59

Rinaka wrote:Thought you could of come up with a better name than Lampy :p

Sad

Who shall I speak to ingame about joining you ill be online soonish

Lampy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 12:03

Myself, or Remaglar at the moment, just send us a whisper!

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinaka on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 12:30

On the topic of coming back not yet how ever i did poke my head into the cata beta over the weekend seeing my sub doesnt run out until the 17th and blizz restored my priest so I could copy it to the beta test server and all I can say is its looks amazing all I did was fly around azeroth looking at what has changed and your in for a treat

Rinaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Wed 06 Oct 2010, 11:13

need new computer... drink everywhere...

shenis *cough*
Joe

View user profile http://www.joegamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Meesh on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 06:46

Hi there everyone.

First off my ingame name is Meesha not Meesh as my forum name I just failed at typing.

I transfered to this server today on a recomendation from Rinaka I used to play on Shadowsong with him and some Starcraft 2. I have always wanted to try being Alliance seeing I have been horde for nearly 5 years, but I didn't want to lvl another character.

Im a lvl 80 Disc priest with an shadow off spec for messing around I would post an armory link, but for some reason I don't seem to be on there. I am mainly geared in tier 9 and gear around that lvl.

Ingame I have raided mot things everything in vanilla and I think everything except sunwell in TBC. In WOTLK I have cleared naxx 10 and toc 10 and a few bosses in Ulduar and ICC 10.

I also love just to mess around exploring, trying to get the silly achievements when I have nothing else to do which happens a lot.

At the moment I'm just lvling my proffessions I was tailoring and enchanting, but I fancied trying something different so now have mining and engi

I'm looking for a new home where I can maybe raid some times and just generally have some fun and just start to enjoy the game again.

Think thats it

Meesha.

P.S I see a lot of love for hugs and cake in this thread just wanted to say pie > cake, but you cant beat a good hug Smile

Last edited by Meesh on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 07:17; edited 1 time in total

Meesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elphane on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 06:59

Shadowsong horde? I started my WoW life out there, in a guild called The Withered Hand. I think they disbanded a few years ago. I have a few friends who play there called Danz and Zivinia. My character there was called Caisha, but doubt you knew her Smile

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Elphane

View user profile http://elphane.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meesh on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 07:17

Elphane wrote:Shadowsong horde? I started my WoW life out there, in a guild called The Withered Hand. I think they disbanded a few years ago. I have a few friends who play there called Danz and Zivinia. My character there was called Caisha, but doubt you knew her Smile

Anyway, welcome to the server!

Nope dont think I did.

Also I should of added that I'm thinking of becoming a shadow priest in Cata hope thats not an issue if you do let me join

Meesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rem on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 12:18

Aha! So you are familiar with the scientific argument to the question of pie and cake? Wink

So .. hi, and nice to meet you! A new home to raid and have some fun? Yep, we can be that! Oh, and by the way, you can change your forum name. So, if you'd like to roll up an alt on DMF to get in touch and talk more directly - I'll be about tonight, someone is usually about on most evenings ... just /who Enthusiasm and ask for directions. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Meesh wrote:I'm thinking of becoming a shadow priest in Cata hope thats not an issue if you do let me join
No, it's not an "issue", as we do try and make it possible for people play what they want, as much as possible/feasible. Truth be told though, we are certainly more short on healers than on damage dealers currently. Although ranged/magical DPS is always nice, too Smile

Rem
Officer

View user profile http://remaglar.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meesh on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 12:28

Well I don't mind healing and will most probably get a gear set for dps and healing and of course I would do and play what was needed at the time that's why I dual specced in the first place.

Also I dont need to make an alt on the server cos I'm already there Smile

Meesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top