Enthusiasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D)

4 posters

Go down

I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D) Empty I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D)

Post  Vae Sun 15 Aug 2010, 02:30

Hey folks *waves* just thought I'd give ya'll the low down on my absence pretty much all week, we've had a new addition to the family which has pulled my attention away from everything. We got ourselves an awesome little mini schnauzer puppy and so I have been playing 'dad' all week to him. Very time consuming, a lot of attention required by him but tbh, the love, fun and affection which is returned heavily outweighs the effort. In short, i have my dream pet and if I leave him so I can take a quick trip to the loo, I feel like i'm neglecting the wee legend I stuck a signage up for ICC this monday night so if I make the cut I'll have a bazillion stories to tell about him hehe

Vae Twisted Evil
Vae
Vae

Back to top Go down

I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D) Empty Re: I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D)

Post  Asayanka Sun 15 Aug 2010, 03:21

we wants puppy pictures!!!!! Very Happy
Asayanka
Asayanka

Back to top Go down

I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D) Empty Re: I haz teh puppy (no really, I do :D)

Post  Rem Sun 15 Aug 2010, 04:53

pics or it didn't happen! Very Happy

Rem
Officer

http://remaglar.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alquiel Sun 15 Aug 2010, 08:27

Yep, piccies please! We need to squee of Teh Cute too!
Alquiel
Alquiel
Officer

http://nowiamtree.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vae Sun 15 Aug 2010, 14:10

kk I'll try and get some up tomorrow, provided he doesn't try to attack the camera. His teeth are small but they can crit for 10k+ Twisted Evil
Vae
Vae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum